Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Insurance Options

My mom and I spent 2 1/2 hours last night figuring out some choices I could make with my insurance. I have to decide what I'm going to choose by this Friday, and while initially I wanted to get LASIK eye surgery, I just can't afford it at the moment, however, I am going to finally get my wisdom teeth extracted.

This morning I called a dentist, not my dentist but after the conversation I had with the person on the phone, I want to make them my dentist. She suggested I put $450 into my Flexible Spending Account to cover my out-of-pocket expenses for the extraction. I don't know why, but I'm really excited about going to the dentist.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wisdom teeth removal = not fun. However, had I not had it done I probably wouldn't have beaten Final Fantasy X and X-2. On that note, we're all missing gamefest this year.