Monday, May 21, 2007

Script Frenzy

In a mere ten days, Script Frenzy will take place. Script Frenzy, organized by the same folks who do NaNoWriMo is a race to write a 20,000 word screenplay or stage play in 30 days. Of course I am partaking in this challenge, after successfully completing, for the first time, NaNoWriMo last year.

I have never in my life written a script, so this is all new to me. In addition to writing the script it must be correctly formatted, a rule that is not enforceable, but I imagine if it isn't formatted like a script, then it isn't necessarily a script.

Anyway, this is a great challenge and I am excited for the next 10 days to pass so I can get cracking.


2 comments:

James Doogin said...

A friend of mine and I have been talking about bustin' out a screen play for a couple months now. Low and behold I find out about this. I'm definatly doing it.
Glad to see a new post Jason, it's about time. I'm back to the jamesdoogin.blogspot.com page now, goodsexy never got sexy. Maybe I'll do something with it in the future

Anonymous said...

Well said.