Monday, February 12, 2007

Cleaning in Progress

In reaction to my post last night, I decided today would be one of cleaning. Well, maybe not all day, I mean, I have other things I need to accomplish. Nevertheless, I washed my sheets, cleared off a few surfaces, and filed my pay stubs. It may not sound like a lot, but the difference is noticeable.

Tomorrow I'm continuing the project and finish cleaning the odds and ends. Really, how many tubes of ChapStick does one person need? I don't know about you, but I need quite a few. One thing that I really want to do is laundry. I just did some laundry a couple of days ago, but there are some jeans and t-shirts that could use a second wash because of the junk once covering them.

Well, it's the last song on the new Gwen Stefani CD signaling my final moments on the computer. Time to do a quick spell check and post. I'll talk to you all tomorrow.


No comments: