Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Moody Blues

This week is one that people may want to leave me alone. I thought it was going to be a terrible day, and to some extent, it certainly wasn't the best day I could have had. I woke up with a foul mood and carried it to work. I was tired and sluggish and just didn't want to deal with people's petty problems. One could argue that my mood automatically dictated the kind of day I was going to have. However, the main reason was the thought of having to work with one supervisor who shall remain nameless for everyone's sake. I convinced myself that if he tried to give me any feedback, I was going home.

To my delight, he pretty much stayed away from me. It could have something to do with the conversation we had in the office where I gave him some feedback. It was probably the third or fourth time I gave him this same feedback, so my tone was on the frustrated side. It's one of those aggravating relationships where he gets along with me, but I don't get along with him. It isn't that I don't like him, more that he tries so hard that it becomes annoying. Oh well, I just hope that he and all annoying people stay away from me this week, because if today was any indication then the remaining days should be an absolute treat.


No comments: