Saturday, December 9, 2006

Welcome . . . again.

Welcome to the newer Just Jason, a blog devoted to everything about my life. It looks almost identical to my previous blog, as it was meant to, except this time I'm having Blogger host all the posts. I decided to finally go this route so I can take advantage of some of their new features, like Labels.

Labels are exactly like categories and in order for me to easily use categories; I needed to make this dramatic change. What kept me from making this change sooner was the confining HTML editor. I didn't understand how I could edit the HTML to incorporate my design. As you can see, I've done a pretty good job. However, there are a couple of nagging things that aren't worth worrying about.

This is the first of my blogs to make the switch, but I am working on transferring all my blogs over. But, there are some downsides to this; I lose all my previous posts. This isn't as bad as it sounds; I have them all backed up but you won't be able to access them anymore. I was thinking about starting this blog over anyway, to begin fresh and not weighted down with history.

That's the story so far. I hope you stick with me as I attempt to breathe new life into this old blog.


No comments: