Friday, January 5, 2007

Sugar Shack

I have taken it upon myself to rid my house of all sweets left over from the holidays, by consuming them in a short amount of time. For the past few days I feel like I have eaten nothing but cookies and candy, and I'm growing literally sick and tired of it. I went into work early this morning and for lunch had some soup, then came home and gorged on leftover candy and some fudge. To begin, I'm not a huge fan of the fudge because it is this tiny cube of condensed sugar and chocolate. In other words very little goes a very long-long way.

Now I'm sitting her typing this up, my body is all jacked up on sugar and my mind is ready to crash. To be honest, I'm not even seeing letters race across the screen as I type, all I see are puppy dogs and rainbows. If this is what it means to be high on drugs, I certainly don't want anything you fools are selling.

I can't wait to find out what we are having for dinner since this is the only meal I will eat today that has some substance. On my walk home from work, I did think about stopping by Panda Express and picking up lunch but decided against it because I knew I had "work" to do. In addition, I didn't want to spend the $6 for a Styrofoam plate of crap; by crap, I mean greasy fast food.

Thankfully, this ordeal is almost over. I have some dark chocolate that needs to be eaten and some Fererro Rochers to break into than I'm done. I certainly won't eat it all tonight, but it will be nice to finish it off within the next couple of days.


No comments: